A woman has three or more consecutive spontaneous abortions termed as recurrent abortions. The most important predictive factor is having previously miscarried. Primigravida and women with a history of successful pregnancies miscarry infrequently.
Causes For Recurrence Abortions :
The cause of most spontaneous abortion is unknown.
- Chromosome abnormalities in either parent.
- Abnormalities of maternal reproductive organs.
Serious chronic disease e.g. syphilis, renal disease, diabetes, and hypothyroidism causes habitual abortion.
Antiphospholipid syndrome - up to 20% of cases of recurrent miscarriage have this syndrome.
Smoking - increases miscarriage rates.
- Wrong diagnosis - for example delayed periods in a woman trying to become pregnant.
- PolyCystic Ovarian Syndrome ( PCOD ) : more than 55 % of patients with recurrent miscarriages have Ultrasound diagnosed PCOD.
- An increased level of LH before conception may therefore indicate an increased risk of miscarriage.
Although the main cause of sporadic miscarriage is fetal chromosomal abnormality, patients with repeated losses tend to miscarry fetuses that are chromosomally normal. Balanced chromosomal translocations occur in no more than 1 in 10 couples.
How Homeopathy Prevents this?
- It prevents recurrence of abortion by improving uterine hostility.
- Implantation of fertile ovum makes proper.
- Medicine corrects imbalance of hormone which increases risk of miscarriage.
- Corrects placental insufficiency.
- It improves patient's immunity during its course of treatment it acts as prophylactic against infectious systemic disease.
- Homeopathic medicine have capacity to prevent still birth.
Treatment Total treatment course is 4 to 7 month only, Before you start treatment from us patient has to stop other hormonal treatment. Antenatal checkup with your doctor regularly along with this treatment benefits to the patient.